He started his SQL Server career when he debuted as an accidental DBA in 2005. Seeing Reporting Services 2005 demoed for the first time sealed the deal, and it has been all data ever since, leaving the worlds of networking and systems admin behind. After being a full-time dev/operational DBA with everything since SQL 2000, he is now back to BI, as a Senior BI Engineer/Consultant. --Online Bio2. To Laugh or Cry?
- Relational table naming convention
- Database relationships
- Actions & Facts Revisited
- Null employee's proper surnameBasing Database Models in Reality A Blogger’s Challenge
3. Online Debunkings
4. Interesting Elsewhere
H/t Todd Everett.
5. And now for something completely different
Those who believe they're paying 2 million a month just to hear them talk ought to have their head examined.
Next: Directly under the eyelids.
- Obama expected to push for Gulf missile defense at U.S. summit
- Obama weighs giving Riyadh bunker buster bombs
- Saudi Arabia Considers Nuclear Weapons to Offset Iran
- Libya 'cruelty' drives dangerous crossings
- ISIS and its mission Religious cleansing, genocide & destruction of the past
- Saudis lead heaviest coalition air strikes in Yemen to dat
- S. Arabia bombs Yemen with US-supplied cluster bombs
- Record 38mn people internally displaced worldwide in 2014
The Oldest, Only Acceptable Hatred
- 2 Jewish men attacked by large gang in Paris
- Czech anti-Semitism spiked in 2014
- Memorial to slain French Jew Halimi vandalized
- NGOs, Antisemitism and Government Funding-Report Global Forum on Antisemitism 2015
- Vandals destroy monument to Polish Jews killed in Holocaust
- Attempted Palestinian stabbing foiled with no casualties
- IDF to follow up on claims of Gaza tunnel under kibbutz
- Palestinian terrorist stabs Israeli at Adummim junction
- Pope calls Abbas ‘angel of peace’ during Vatican visit
- FIFA head calls for Israeli concession in Palestinian football dispute
Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code: