1. Quote of the Week
Further to that point, in my mind you can have a database that is both relational and schema-less, in the sense that it is relational if the only thing in it is relations but it is schema-less if any data updating operation is allowed to change the number or degree etc of said relations, rather than that being reserved for so called data-definition operations. --LinkedIn.com2. To Laugh or Cry?
3. Online Debunkings
- The role of data modeling in the coming move to Big Data, massive parallelism, and the “cloud”
- The fine line between “informality” and “loss of intellectual rigor
- The impact of social media technologies on data modeling
An old classic:
5. And now for something completely different
- Gaza Schoolchildren Traumatized by Sounds of Hamas Torture
- More on child terrorists in Gaza
- 12-year old Gaza boy, playing resistance, dies digging a tunnel
Any way, Nice people. Let's give them a state.